The all-in-one professional Raptor3DX Scanner with patented SSS automatic platform. Automatically scans objects without need for fixtures to hold down the object.
Raptor3DX Scanner -Hybrid TypeHybrid type = automatic mode + stationary mode.
Raptor3DX Scanner - AutomaticFully automated scanning process. One-touch automatic scanning process.
Raptor3DX Scanner -FlexibilitySupports three field of view (FOV) in a single unit. Rator3DX can be mounted to a robotic arm for broader application.
|Method||Optical Structured Light Technology|
|Resolution||2MP / 5MP (Twin Camera)|
|Scan Area Size||100, 300, 500 mm (2MP) & 100, 300, 600 mm (5MP) / 3.937, 11.811, 19.685 inch (2MP) & 3.937, 11.811, 23.622 inch (5MP)|
|Point Spacing||0.05, 0.15, 0.25 mm (2MP) & 0.03, 0.09, 0.18 mm (5MP) / 0.00196, 0.00590, 0.00984 inch (2MP) & 0.00118, 0.00354, 0.00708 inch (5MP)|
|Working Distance||450 mm / 17.717 inch|
|Platform||Automatic 3-axis with SSS Technology (360° rotation / -5° to 90° arm / 90° scanner head)|
|Dimension||320 x 220 x 140 mm (sensor) & 915 x 660 x 250 mm (platform) / 12.598 x 8.661 x 5.512 inch (sensor) & 36.024 x 25.984 x 9.843 inch (platform)|
|Weight||3.9kg (sensor) & 40kg (platform) / 8.598 lbs (sensor) & 88.1849 lbs (platform)|
|Data Output||Open STL (polygon mesh), OBJ, ASCII|
|O/S||Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64bit)|
Raptor3DX is a hybrid type optical scanner, enabling both the automatic and stationary modes for users. The compact, detachable scanning sensor acts as a powerful sensor engine when as automatic mode; a flexible scanner itself when used as stationary mode, providing three FOV in one.
Proprietary Stable Scan Stage (SSS) Technology
- No need for separate fixture to hold your scanning objects
- Scanner sensor moving method lets your objects to be stable while scanning
- Intelligent Auto View Sync
Fully automated scanning process
- One-touch automatic scanning process
- 360 degrees rotation axis, -5 to 90 degrees arm axis
- Scanner module can be mounted on the stationary tripod for manual positioning
- Ideal for scanning larger objects
- Hybrid type = automatic mode + stationary mode
- Supports three field of view (FOV) in a single unit
- Compact, high-mobility, yet durable design
- Cooling Mode keeps the scanner at its most stable and energy conserving state
- ECO-Mode saves energy and keeps the system at an optimal levels/
- With the use of high-end dual cameras, even the smallest details can be captured with reliable accuracy
- Optical Structured Light Technology
- Auto adaptive exposure level helps you find the optimal camera exposure level for best result
Seamless integration with robotic arm
- Raptor3DX sensor can be mounted to a robotic arm for broader application